Sunday, June 24, 2012

Status Bar Icons


This status bar icons set comes with Signal,Wifi, Alarm, Percent & Battery icon .
They are really cute and I got them from Joyiphone.net. Enjoy !!!

DOWNLOAD BIG EAR DOG



Includes: Signal, Wifi, Lock icon, Alarm, Percent, Battery.

DOWNLOAD BLACK FEMALE TRAVEL



Super cute. This is one of my favorites !!

DOWNLOAD EASY BEAR



Includes: Signal, Wifi, Lock icon, Alarm, Percent and Battery. 

KITTY DELICIOUS       

MENG SISTERS

Cute Monkeys !! :D

DOWNLOAD MONKEY

I love these status bar icons. They are adorable. Includes everything !!

DOWNLOAD WINNIE POOH

11 comments:

  1. How to make status bar:(
    i love it but i can't do it :((
    helppppp me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, im not understanding what do u mean?? You just click the link underneath to DL

      Delete
  2. all this status bar support with 3Gs or not?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it working in v4.2.1? wifi bar, battery & battery percentage is not working in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u tell me how to set it on iphone 4s dear? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it but I don't know wat to do after I DL it
    Where should I save it, and where to open and use
    Please help >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's in zip format not apk? not installable on androis phones?

    ReplyDelete