Thursday, August 23, 2012

Questions

Hello everyone. First I want to say thank you all for checking out my blog and telling others about it. I am posting this because I have been getting lots and lots and lots of questions in my email and comments on my blog. Okay first, if you have a question, email me at barbie.sashona@gmail.com. If you want something made, it is not free and you have to understand that I am in college so I'm busy. Its rude to keep bugging me about something if you have not paid me and I said I would do it, you have to be patient. I get the same questions over and over again about jailbreaking. If you want to DL my themes please be already jailbroken because I cannot explain how to jailbreak, it is not that easy. I will reply to you that I cannot help you. Also make sure you have the stuff that you will need from cydia to DL the stuff off my website. I am not a computer genius so if you are having problems with anything besides my theme, please dont ask me for help because I dont know how to help with that. Im just saying that I get tons of questions and it could be avoided by reading. Everything that is included in the themes I post are right there in the post so if you see something in the screenshot that is not included, it does not come with that theme. Thankyou .

15 comments:

  1. How can i get those theme into my phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try to google it.. she already explained that question.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your hard work. The themes are greatly appreciated and being one of the few that are still pretty much completely free. Thanks again and keep up the hard work. Google is everyone's best friend in a pickle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i'm sorry for asking something so irrelevant but, why does this keep showing up when i try to go anywhere on Joy iPhone? "代理服务器访问限制 本站现在限制使用代理服务器访问,请去除您的代理设置,直接访问本站。" Is it something wrong with the website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to download how can I do ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To sum it up, obtaining the best apple iphone deal on eBay, or from the other store or seller, really is dependent you.unlock iphone 4 easily

    ReplyDelete
  6. what theme creator did you use??? these are so cutee! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii. Do you know how to edit the ''Space bar'' ''Space'' on the keyboard to replace with the words I want?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jazaa ! I have a question. My iphone is 3gs. So it can't be create the themes on your blog, right? Can you answer me about it :( I have tried download the Snow White theme on your blog. It's ok but few icon and. Text mess that dose'n appear on my phone. My iphone now iOs is 4.2.1 So if i upgrade that up to 5.x or 6.x . Can i create like the themes on our blog?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiiii!! I downloaded your Lucia theme!! it's adorable and everything is all good except that on my home screen, the background picture doesn't fill up the whole screen?? I have an iphone 5 btw...is there any way to make the background fit my screen??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're capable of using iFile, you can search for the background image in the theme folder. Save it to your computer and resize it to a bigger size. Then send it to your phone, save it, and overwrite the original backgorund in the theme. I hope this helps :c

      Delete
  10. emm.. may i know why i cannot download the themes on my phone ?? it say : "safari cannot download this file"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was trying to find a blog like this. Now i got it. It is so interesting. I loved your post.Thanks for sharing it... White iPhone 4

    ReplyDelete