Saturday, July 14, 2012

Luna Theme




Here is a cute theme that I got from Joyiphone.net. Only thing that is included in this is the music player theme, the cute icecream icon on the search bar, statusbar signals, notes theme, and the lockscreen keypad. There are other stuff in this theme but I did not take a picture. It is originally a full theme but I took the icons out because I like only these things. You all can DL & Enjoy. The link has been updated so everything is included now.

DOWNLOAD

20 comments:

  1. but i dont have the notes theme leh :( i try cannot . i dun have the lockscreeen theme and the notes theme and the music theme ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things you stated didn't include it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you stated isn't included except for the ice cream icon on the search bar and the statubar signals :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! :( me too.. Anw, I need help. How do you only have the lock icon in the lockscreen status bar? I have time and lockpad but I want to remove the time but idk hOw! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont understand your question & I will fix that

      Delete
  5. Awesome ! It's working now (: thanks hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My question meant, how do you remove the status bar time in the lockscreen? But I don't want it to be remove in home screen. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh hmm I use clear lock screen maybe tht will work

      Delete
  7. can u please download more themes :) pleaaase :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! i dl this but it's not working..:( dunno what webt wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you get the battery icon from? I cannot find it! Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete