Monday, July 2, 2012

More Status Bar Icons



Cute status bar icons that I got from Joyiphone.net. These are super cute. The top picture is if you have 3g or 4g and the bottom is wifi. 

DOWNLOAD KITTY STATUS BAR ICONS



Cute Gemini status bars. There are two sets of these type of status bar icons so ill post two links but I forgot which one is which. So just download both if you would like to. Enjoy !!

DOWNLOAD GEMINI STATUSBAR

DOWNLOAD GEMINI STATUSBAR 2

DOWNLOAD RANDOM STATUSBAR 

This status bar icons are just some random stuff. I did not take a picture of them but you can still DL them & see if you like them. I am also posting the Awesome Creature status bar icons. I dont know what the creature is but it is cute so DL & once again I dont have a screenshot of them. 

DOWNLOAD AWESOME CREATURE

21 comments:

  1. Can you tell me how to do it ? I don't know :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to download Status Bar. But i don't know how to make it in iFile

      Delete
    2. you click the link underneatht the one you would like and then Open In Ifile and place in var/stash/themes hun. & select it in winterboard

      Delete
  2. hi. may I kno what font you using? can you share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the hello kitty font from iphantom.me

      Delete
    2. oooh sorry this isnt hello kitty font. i actually forgot which font this was

      Delete
    3. oh. but if you don't mind sharing, can you send me the font? please. tia! email: catt_89@hotmail.sg

      Delete
    4. i will email u the font today hun :)

      Delete
    5. Would you mind emailing me the font too? Thank you! :] email: noseyposey@hotmail.sg

      Delete
    6. Would you mind emailing it to me too babe ? :) tweetarbread@hotmail.com

      Delete
  3. Love all the new goodies u posted! Thank so much for taking the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the meters? Loooove them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which one of the themes? I'm confused... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you would like the meters in the first two pics then the link underneath that is for that one. If you want the meter in the second two then the first two links underneath those are the one for that. The other two links are different icons for status bars.

      Delete
  6. hi, i've downloaded the first link, it works fine for everything except for the carrier name. The Kitty KiKiLaLa zep didnt appear. What should i do or what have i did wrongly? Please help, thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do i download the first one ? i tried to download it from my iphone4 and it says it cant. i tried on my laptop and idk how to put it on my phone help ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey babe. :) I'm just curious to know how you download things from joyiphone.net? I can't seem to find the status bar icons and things there. Would be happy if you helped! xx.

    ReplyDelete