Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rainbow Theme *Not Mine*




This is my current HS. I am posting this because I love it soo much & I think that you all might like it as well. I cannot post the link for these things because they are not mine but I will tell you where to get them. 


The whole rainbow ui & icons are from ThemesinMotion.com. It is not a free theme, it is 5.00 but worth it trust me. It comes with three cute colorkeyboards & I made two more to go along with it that I will post soon. It has a cute lockscreen keypad and statusbar icons. Trust me, it has everything !!! lol. 


The icons in the third pic are summertime pastel icons from Winterboardthemes.tumblr.com. They are soo cute, I used them for some of my other apps. 


The assistive touch is from 5hiy4-4m0r4.tumblr.com. Real cute assistive touch but not for free, but it is worth it. 


The icons in the last picture is the HK icons from iphantom.me. I used those icons for some of my other apps that I wanted to change.


I hope you all like my theme and visit these sites, If you have any questions feel free to comment and I will answer. If you would like me to send you any of the things I can do that as well except for the payed things. Just enjoy everyone !!! :)



7 comments: