Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sweetie Belle Assistive Touch

Here is one of my little pony assistive touches that are not quite done, it still needs some work done but lots of my instagram followers liked it. So I am posting it for free. The updated version, when finished, will not be for free though. So I hope you guys like it even though it needs some work done & Enjoy !!!




I just need to fix the icon sizes & add the missing rotate icon, other than that everything is there. My lockscreen theme will be posted soon with the complete theme that goes along with it.

DOWNLOAD

17 comments:

  1. ur instagram sooo cute! where can we get that? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it off bohemias.tumblr.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks, but i cant seems to find the post, could be she deleted It isn't it? Its okay. Thanks for sharing though :)

      Delete
    3. that's because she removed the post. it's my IG theme & you can get it from http://sahakehau.com

      Delete
    4. really? yay! which post did you put it on? cant seems to find it :(

      Delete
  2. I want to get this status bar can ? :) Can send me ? pam2605@live.com.sg thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your lockscreen Darl! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you show me installation the weather icon in Ifile ?? Help me please :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to get weather icon from cydia &
      download the weather icon from iphantom.me
      & go to settings and enable the weather icon

      Delete
  5. Please post that Instagram theme! I'm crazy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my IG theme you got for free.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im new to this how could i make this my theme? please help

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sweety ! i want this instagram theme but i cant found it ! plz share it with us :") thanx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why i can't get color like yours ?? pls

    ReplyDelete